Kitchen apron with first meet free embroidery
Author: Anna Arte
Machine embroidery on apron.
An apron decorated with this design will be suitable as a gift for hostesses who love unusual decoration of things, animals, or were born in the year of the rooster. It is not at all difficult to carry out such a machine embroidery design on an apron.
To do this, follow the instructions:
- If your apron is sewn of cotton, wash and dry it before embroidery.
- Take a washable marker or tailor chalk. Print a printed design template. Attach it to the fabric, transfer the center point. Then draw the axis direction lines. This will help you smoothly stitch and embroider the design.
- Take a Madeira Cotton Fix tear-off stabilizer and cut the required fabric from the roll. Peel off the protective coating and stick the stabilizer on the wrong side of the apron at the place where the embroidery will be.
- Put the apron together with the stabilizer in the hoop. Install them in the car. Check that the rest of the fabric does not fall under the needle.
- Embroider a design.
- Tear off excess stabilizer.
- Two cats in love machine embroidery design on the apron is ready!
Photo Information for Kitchen apron with first meet free embroidery
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.