Hello
The Detroit tigers logo embroidery design files I downloaded from your site, even the PDF file shows the tail is not stitched in white.  I am attaching them along with the embroidery files I downloaded.  
The file you attached did have the white stitching around the tail, and within the letter D -- what would cause the difference between the files, is it possible to you to send me the file you used to stitch it out, because what I download is missing the white around the tail and white between the D.  I purchased them on July 11, 13 and just stitched them out for my Grandson's birthday gift.
I just tried to download again, and the files still do not look like the one you sent picture of with the white stitching around the tail, etc.  I am also attaching the jpg files of the outcome from my stitching using your Dtiger1a file.  As you will see, there is no white around the tail nor white within the letter D.  It was stitched upon a sweatshirt jacket (navy blue).  I used a medium weght cutaway stablilizer on bottom and a light weight wash away stabilizer on top of the jacket. 
Here is the information you requested
Machine - Viking Diamond Deluxe
5D Embroidery software
Sulky thread
Thank you

Detroit tigers logo embroidery design

Detroit tigers logo embroidery design

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 6/30/2014 at 8:31 PM, thefordmob1 said:

I have by some embroidery from you and I think i have made an error. My machine is innovis 900 from brother and support only 10x10 model. Some of those that i by don't work can you help me please?

No  worries. Please explain which embroidery design this problem, we resend another size.
  • 6 months later...

I just purchased some designs.  I got them downloaded okay but I noticed there were several downloads for each design. There was a 1 at the end of one of them, there was an "a", "b", and a "c" after the others.  Which one do I need to save to my jump drive?  What is the difference in each of these?

Also, I would like some of your free embroidery designs but I have a 4x4 frame and I couldn't find any that would fit my machine. Do you not have any that are smaller?
On 1/4/2015 at 8:05 PM, logan said:

I just purchased some designs.  I got them downloaded okay but I noticed there were several downloads for each design. There was a 1 at the end of one of them, there was an "a", "b", and a "c" after the others.  Which one do I need to save to my jump drive?  What is the difference in each of these?

Also, I would like some of your free designs but I have a 4x4 frame and I couldn't find any that would fit my machine.  Do you not have any that are smaller?
Answers:
2. Please explain which free embroidery design need smallest. Probably we can help you.
Cheers
  • 1 year later...

I recently purchased the Detroit Tigers Logo.  The stitch out order indicates white, blue, orange, white.  It did the first one correctly so I changed the thread color to blue as indicated which it should have been orange; it then went to do the D in orange.  There are more thread changes then what is indicated so I had to stand there and guess when to make the changes since it did not stop.  Any suggestions?

On 1/10/2016 at 6:35 AM, ramages said:

I recently purchased the Detroit Tigers Logo.  The stitch out order indicates white, blue, orange, white.  It did the first one correctly so I changed the thread color to blue as indicated which it should have been orange; it then went to do the D in orange.  There are more thread changes then what is indicated so I had to stand there and guess when to make the changes since it did not stop.  Any suggestions?

Just need choose color charts formats in Order Dowтload page. For help please read this topic