• Create an account or sign in to download this
1,637 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 7.61 x 13.92"

Great design for decorating tablecloths or creating large quilt-style quilts. Bright colors and photorealistic embroidery quality will allow you to accurately convey the project.
We recommend a quality type of detachable stabilizer with a density of at least 60-80 grams per m2.

Author: Kotenok dobriy

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you very much! This roses are so beautiful.
Thank you for this design has only 64000 stitches. I have not too fast machine and embroidery takes long time. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Mona Els said:

Such a beautiful design, I can't wait to embroider it.

We are glad that you enjoyed our free machine embroidery design. Unfortunately, users have not yet shown their projects in which they used it. Perhaps you will share ideas on how they should better decorate clothes or furnishings.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:25 PM, consal said:

Thank you so much for the beautiful design, I absolutely love photo stitch designs

Thank you for your appreciation. When you finish your project, we will be happy to see a photo-finished product on our gallery of finished works or on the  Facebook page.

On 5/24/2019 at 6:14 PM, Mila Oost said:

Thank you very much! This roses are so beautiful.
Thank you for this design has only 64000 stitches. I have not too fast machine and embroidery takes long time. 

Thank you for all your good words about our embroidery. User feedback is very important to us. If it is not difficult for you, at the end of the work show your project. We are very interstno how projects from our free embroidery library are used.