EZ converter free embroidery software

• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
3,557 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
  • Like 4

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a free converter for embroidery machines of the company EverSewn. It allows you to open files of the following formats: Tajima *.DST, Brother *.PEC, *.PES, Janome *.JEF, *.SEW, Bernina *.EXP,  PFAFF *. VP3, *.PCS,  Singer *.XXX, Husqvarna *.HUS, VIP.
Save only in format: *.ZHS

Function: Flip, mirror, rotate, change thread and fabric colors. Print documentation. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello good afternoon.
I need your help, can you tell me how to adjust the size of an image in this program. or if you have any other program that can adjust the size of the image.

• Upvote 1

It is a program for converting machine embroidery designs from one format to another. There is no way to convert a graphic image to a machine embroidery file.
Using images, you can make a design. This process is called digitizing. And it is done most often by hand.
This requires other programs. Machine embroidery editors for example: PE design, Wilcom, Tajima Pulse.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Kareem said:

Hello,

How and what can I do to get my jpeg and other files to get converted to use my hero?

Please look here, this is video instruction.

• Like 1
On 10/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, Rosa tona said:

Hello good afternoon.
I need your help, can you tell me how to adjust the size of an image in this program. or if you have any other program that can adjust the size of the image.

Just follow this embroidery community and get the right tips . I am happy to have found here a large collection of free designs for this embroidery machine. This is the largest library. Thank you very much for the high quality of your digitizing.

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, JACQUELINE VILLALOBOS DURA said:

hola este programa funciona en MAC ?

No , only for Windows. But MAC have emulation function.

• Like 1

Здравствуйте, у меня minerva mc440e.

Мы не смогли найти программу EZ Converter, которая может сохранить файлы на .zhs. Подскажите, где скачать...

Заранее спасибо. уважением. 

2 hours ago, katya93 said:

Здравствуйте, у меня minerva mc440e.

Мы не смогли найти программу EZ Converter, которая может сохранить файлы на .zhs. Подскажите, где скачать...

Заранее спасибо. уважением. 

Здравствуйте. Embird без проблем конвертирует из одного формата машинной вышивки в другой. в том числе и .ZHS. Приложил скриншот. 

Embird convert table