5,913 Downloads
4.2 From 6 reviews
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 Screenshots

About This File

Lego style heads ideal for stitching on to toy bags or whatever your little one likes  A gift from our user for your children. Lego heads for fans of the popular designer.
Several variations, and most importantly for the owner of the Wilcom program or the free TrueSizer converter, the original EMB format. This will allow you to get any size yourself. Combine with other designs or inscriptions. For example, you can add a name. As you can see there are 6 faces for you to download. They are very popular.

What's New in Version Any popular formats   See changelog

Released

We add all formats.

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Mila Oost
Mila Oost 660

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

So funny!  Thank you very much!  I can not look to this designs without smile.

Response from the author:

Thank you Mila. I am glad you like them. I designed them for a Lego bag I was making for my nephew's son who is 3. He loved the faces, like you he smiles when he sees them too. They make great badges too, if you glue a badge pin to the back. Have fun with them and thank you again for your comments and 5 star review.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
Larry E Cohen
Larry E Cohen 9

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Thanks SOOOO Much for these, My grandson will go crazy!!!

I'm so pleased you like them. Don't forget to upload a photo of your stitch out. Have some fun with them.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
joelle  souloumiac
joelle souloumiac 6

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Merci , mes petits fils adorent les légos

Vous êtes les bienvenus. Merci pour votre commentaire et la revue de mes créations. Restez en sécurité.

• Like 1
Link to review
Sandra Zelluf
Sandra Zelluf 2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great, thanks a lot!

Thanks for the 5 stars. There are a few faces for you to play with. I enjoyed making these designs. One is my version of a TV presenter in the UK Edmonds. Another looks a bit like George Michael, that was intentional.

Have fun with them.

Thanks again. Dave

• Like 1
Link to review
liz g
liz g 0

Embroidery machine does not recognise pes file?

The .emb file I created is the master file. Get the Wilcom tru sizer from Wilcom it's free. With it open the emb file and you can export it to any format that suits your embroidery machine.

Hope this helps.

Dave

• Confused 1
Link to review