• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size 1: 7.01 x 9.98'

Size 2: 7.43 x 10.58'

Author: Anna Efimova

Experience the Magic of Winter with the Romantic Winter Bunny Embroidery Design

Indulge in the enchantment of the winter season with the Romantic Winter Bunny Embroidery Design. This captivating design captures the beauty and charm of a winter wonderland, featuring an adorable bunny surrounded by delicate snowflakes and a whimsical landscape. It's the perfect design to add a touch of romance and coziness to your embroidery projects.

Embrace the Winter Spirit

Embrace the spirit of winter with the Romantic Winter Bunny Embroidery Design. This design encapsulates the magic and serenity of the snowy season, evoking feelings of warmth, joy, and tranquility. As you stitch this design, you'll be transported to a world of snowy landscapes, twinkling stars, and the quiet beauty of nature in winter.

Create Stunning Winter Decor

Transform your home into a winter wonderland with the Romantic Winter Bunny Embroidery Design. Whether you're embellishing a cozy blanket, decorating a holiday stocking, or adding a touch of charm to a pillow, this design brings the magic of winter indoors. Its intricate details and delicate stitches make it a standout piece that will impress everyone who lays eyes on it.

Unleash Your Creativity

Let your creativity shine with the Romantic Winter Bunny Embroidery Design. Experiment with different thread colors to create a personalized color scheme that matches your style and preferences. Add additional elements such as sparkling sequins or beads to enhance the design's enchanting effect. The versatility of this design allows you to unleash your imagination and create truly unique and breathtaking winter creations.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you! :)

P.S. I have downloaded this design in spite of I can not use it. My new embroidery machine "PFAFF Creative Ambition 640" does not accept files more then 50 000 stitches.  :(

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ElainePienaar said:

Mila Oost, That is very strange.  Please make sure from your agent. Maybe you can split design.

Thank you! My previous PFAFF Creative 1.5 machine was of the same type, maximum hoop size 15x24 cm. The software for this type of machine does not accept "too heavy" files. I will try to modify this design when I have enough free time. It's pity I can not use it  now. 

Am 9.1.2023 um 15:25 schrieb Mila Oost:

Thank you! :)

P.S. I have downloaded this design in spite of I can not use it. My new embroidery machine "PFAFF Creative Ambition 640" does not accept files more then 50 000 stitches.  :(

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit meiner Janome. Ist zu klein für solche Projekte. Aber schön ist sie trotzdem :P