I purchased Olaf embroidery design earlier this year.  Is it possible to have you make me one that is 2.5\" tall & if yes, what would be the cost?  Have a customer that wants lettering with it but he needs to be smaller to fit on shirt.  I cannot get the stitch count to reduce & the outline turns into a blob when reduced. Breaks thread, also makes a mess on back. Puckering badly.  
Let me know if you can help.

On 12/10/2014 at 4:45 PM, test8 said:

I ordered the olaf resting embroidery design , downloaded it but could not get it to download to my machine which is 4x4 space. the small pattern should of fit. thanks

We think you download not right variant For download available 4 files. You need choose olaf1.pes. This embroidery design have size: 3.92 x 3.69'. Another variant bigger. We resent this design via e-mail as attach.

Cheers.
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They downloaded to my embroidery machine just fine.  Thank you ever so much ..with all the cold weather we are having this weekend (-23 tomorrow morning), it will be a good time to work on a couple of projects for two little girls who loved the movie, Frozen.  Thanks again.