I was on your site earlier and recall seeing a choice for embroidery format of the download. When returning to make the purchase I was not offered the choice. I know little about embroidery, a designs shop will do it for me and I'm just buying the download to be forwarded to them. .dst is the embroidery format they prefer.

The pattern is for a Milwaukee Brewers logo embroidery design. I am registered.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I tried to purchase a design and a free design using my debit card.  When I went to pay I was given the error message saying "Error Processing Transaction".  So I checked the information I provided and processed the payment again getting the same error message.  When I checked my order history I get the Status incomplete message as seen above.  When I check my online banking site it shows both transactions as pre auth both for $2.  I want to make sure I am not going to be charged for both of these transactions.  I have not received any designs and I certainly don't want to be charged twice.

Please contact me with proof that the charges are going to be removed.  Thank you

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Castle1115 said:

I tried to purchase a design and a free design using my debit card.  When I went to pay I was given the error message saying "Error Processing Transaction".  So I checked the information I provided and processed the payment again getting the same error message.  When I checked my order history I get the Status incomplete message as seen above.  When I check my online banking site it shows both transactions as pre auth both for $2.  I want to make sure I am not going to be charged for both of these transactions.  I have not received any designs and I certainly don't want to be charged twice.  

Please contact me with proof that the charges are going to be removed.  Thank you

Please try again, may be this is payment system problem. sorry, we can' change this option.
Payment system is independent system, we only using it.

• Like 1