• 1 month later...
On 11.12.2015 at 2:27 PM, Castle1115 said:

I have been trying to order for two days now and cannot find the shopping cart on your web site.  I have items in my cart and need to delete some of them and replace them with needed designs. I cannot check out nor see what is even in my shopping cart.

Please resend list with your embroidery designs We check it.

• 5 months later...

I'm relatively new to machine embroidery, I really like the range of your designs. It would be great to have a wish list to store ideas I like but don't want to purchase right away , am I missing something?  I don't see this capability on your site?  Thanks

1 minute ago, lefen said:

I'm relatively new to machine embroidery, I really like the range of your designs. It would be great to have a wish list to store ideas I like but don't want to purchase right away , am I missing something?  I don't see this capability on your site?  Thanks

This remember list for future. As option.

• 3 months later...

I have been looking into your web site and there are so many beautiful designs that I would like to download.

My first question is:  How can I find the designs suited for a 4 x 4 hoop without opening each one.

Also, How do you download your designs?

Please respond as I am working on Holiday tablecloths and would like to use your company

Just now, Berez said:

I have been looking into your web site and there are so many beautiful designs that I would like to download.

My first question is:  How can I find the designs suited for a 4 x 4 hoop without opening each one.

Also, How do you download your designs?

Please respond as I am working on Holiday tablecloths and would like to use your company

Yes, now this is problem. Near time we add size filter as option. You can see design size without open - just need put cursor in design (in catalog).