American Staffordshire Terrier photo stitch free embroidery design

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/6/2019 at 10:06 PM, Turtle said:

The Staffordshire Terrier is a perfect likeness,  is it possible to sew it out in a smaller size?  I would like to do it so it would fit in a 6 to 7 inch square.  It shows as 7.9 x 10.5" design.

I do not know what software you use.  I use "Premier+ "  and have possibility to resize most of designs  up to  +20% or -20% without changing quantity of stitches and other sizes  with changing that.  I am satisfied with this software very much. What features does your software have?

• Like 1

I am sewing on a Bernina 440 QE machine.  The softwear is version 5, I've had it since 2006 so it doesn't do anything real fancy.  I do have the Premier+ Ultra but haven't had the classes or the time to make friends with it.   And that software does have the capability to save a file as an Art file so I would be able to use it on my Bernina if I knew enough about it. 

The staffordshire terrier is for a grand daughter on a memory quilt so I hope I can use your file. It is the best I've seen.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
44 minutes ago, carolann59 said:

Hi I’m trying to download this file but it won’t let me .When I. Try to download all I get is symbols and letters

We think you are trying to open the downloaded free machine embroidery design. Unless you have special software installed, you will not be able to view this design. If you do not have the program installed, you can download the free Prsole here, and you will open the file. Free software available here (only for Windows) 

• Like 1
On 3/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Turtle said:

I am sewing on a Bernina 440 QE machine.  The softwear is version 5, I've had it since 2006 so it doesn't do anything real fancy.  I do have the Premier+ Ultra but haven't had the classes or the time to make friends with it.   And that software does have the capability to save a file as an Art file so I would be able to use it on my Bernina if I knew enough about it. 

The staffordshire terrier is for a grand daughter on a memory quilt so I hope I can use your file. It is the best I've seen.

For transfer to BERNINA embroidery machine- ARTlink. Ask your nearest dealer.