• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good Morning,
Thank you for sending my filed so quickly!  I'm trying to get the PDF file for the color chart (I didn't see it on the original list choices) and it's not loading.  Is there any way you can send the color charts for these designs via email? 
Thank you very much!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I used your embroidery online store and purchased a few patterns from you and got some free embroidery designs. I cannot remember my username and password for this website I know it was here because i have the Eeyore image with your website on it along with a few others but when i go to use them there is nothing there
Please can you help me
thanks

• Like 1
On 11/12/2015 at 2:51 PM, wayne said:

I used your embroidery online store and purchased a few patterns from you and got some free embroidery designs. I cannot remember my username and password for this website I know it was here because i have the Eeyore image with your website on it along with a few others but when i go to use them there is nothing there
Please can you help me
thanks

We sent your account access data by email. Using them you can download your purchased embroidery projects.

• Like 1