Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now

Please  explain you problem. The pdf files only color chart files- and

can be open in Adobe Acrobat reader  (free software) .

Another  files  -  is  embroidery  formats,  for open need using your

embroidery software or copy to USB card and put to embroidery machine.

Please write more information.

• Upvote 1

I purchased some designs form you some time ago, and a free nike design. the free nike design was not in the file although the file was there, I have not used your designs from then as it has made me think again about ordering as you did not reply and sort the problem out first time. hope you will sort this problem.

We think this is mistake. Please back to order History and reload page. Also we send order design via e-mail.

Both send link via e-mail and download in Order History. If you not received letter with link please check; your mail account (also SPAM folder) and register e-mail in our website - click Profile in top panel.

When I try to download design it wants to install some kind of music software on my computer.  I just want the design, not all this other stuff.  Please advise,

Please explain which design and format. Also please explain what Internet Browser or download software you using.

Hi, I think I am dealing with you on a Knight pattern too. I just bought a Notre Dame pattern and I'm new at this I was wondering why I received 6 different pattern? Is it the size? Also I'm having a hard time getting the size I need which is about 2x2. My machine will not allow me to adjust that much. Any suggestions.

Thank you for your time

Yes, you download 5 files in one format with different name - example notr1.ART , notr1a.ART notr1b.ART ...Every name different format.

Please explain which format you need?

Please  explain  where  you  have  problem. About CD - we no have this service,  we  can  send  as  CD  -  this  is additional serves, may be

expensive for you.

I needed the finish size to be 2 inches.i don't have the software to change that much

I'm guess I need to download Wilcom true sizer to adjust this design? I have a class on Friday is guess I will ask and purchase it again thanks

Please  explain what your want? Adjust? If you want resize, rotate, add some letters  ,  probably you need another embroidery software. Another no. Our machine  embroidery  design  100%  ready to embroidery. Pay - download and sew.

No need resize. Please check only size, or choose your embroidery machine in profile. If you not found your embroidery machine in profile please write to support. We add. 

When you choose machine, every time you see , this size compatible with your machine or no.

post-1-0-12043700-1392318648_thumb.jpg