• 11 months later...

I want this des, of the angel an I cant seem to get it,, am I doing something wrong? I keep adding it to my basket an it never shows up... any idea why?? that angel is so beautiful an I want to put it on pillows before my day comes.. I am ill an I am trying to make things for my children an grand children  so please let me know how I can get that des.?? thank you so much

I want this des, of the angel an I cant seem to get it,, am I doing something wrong? I keep adding it to my basket an it never shows up... any idea why?? that angel is so beautiful an I want to put it on pillows before my day comes.. I am ill an I am trying to make things for my children an grand children  so please let me know how I can get that des.?? thank you so much

Sorry, we not understand.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2800 D Innovis that has three hope sizes but the smallest hoop is 4x4. The hoop isn't the problem, the whole design is too large for the item. It's a knit cap for a child so I need the design scaled down quite a bit. I hope you are understanding what I mean. I want the entire design to measure 2x3 inches if you can do this.Sorry for not being too clear.