Problem with Brother pes embroidery format

2 hours ago, Barbara Byley said:

I can download pes file to my ubs port and tranfeer them to my embroidery machine and they will not show up.Why

Barbara Wright

What embroidery machine you have? Is this design size compatible with your embroidery machine? Are other designs on this USB media visible? You checked the file in some program. Try downloading it again. Maybe the first time it was loaded with an error.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2013 at 7:22 PM, cousette31 said:

i'm having a problem with the size of a pes file picture bought on embroideres.com when trying to write to a card i get an error "too many stiches"\ can you assist?

If you are facing problem during embroidery digitizing, ask a question in this embroidery community and follow for issue fixing.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I have bought two designs for the Brother machine, and everything went well. I used the designs to accessorize my favorite hat. I thought of a combination between them and one of my artworks. In the beginning, I was not sure if it will be possible and if it will look good. But, Embroidery Shop helped me match everything to the correct format so that the machine could read and interpret everything with no errors. In the end, there were no problems and I loved the final result. Now I’m proudly wearing the hat every time it fits my look. I will definitely repeat this experience and try to customize other stuff from my wardrobe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 11 months later...

Well, hello there! It sounds like you've had an amazing experience with the Embroidery Shop, and I'm thrilled to hear that everything went well with your Brother machine designs.

I can't even imagine how satisfying it must have been to see your ideas come to life on your favorite hat. The process of combining your artwork with the designs you purchased sounds like a real stroke of genius! It's always a bit nerve-wracking to experiment with new ideas, but you never know what kind of magic can happen when you step out of your comfort zone.

It's also great to hear that the team at the Embroidery Shop was so helpful in ensuring that everything was compatible with your machine. Sometimes, technology can be a little bit tricky to navigate, but having a supportive team on your side can make all the difference.

I'm so glad to hear that you're rocking your customized hat with pride! There's something truly special about having a piece of clothing that is completely unique and tailored to your own personal style. And with your newfound confidence in the embroidery process, I have no doubt that you'll be able to come up with even more amazing designs in the future.

So, here's to more personalized wardrobe accessories and creative experimentation! Who knows where your imagination will take you next?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Hairless Hippy said:

I bought fortnite logo but all formats too large for my 4x4 on SE725 brother.  I used embrilliance software, still not small enough.. can you help please?

Peter

Hello Peter

Please send request via Contact us form. We help you.