Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now

I have made orders with you all in the past.  I want to no why do I have to put my pay information in again in order to make another order. My information should still be on file with you all.

Sorry,  we  don't  know  why.  This is processing center side. We only using payment gate. Please try again. If you continue problem, we send question to processing center.

Cheers

I would like to order 2 sets of described above hot wheels logo. A total of 4 pieces, 2 smaller size and 2 bigger size. I will pay with visa.

It is a downloadable file and it gives me an error: it doesn't ship to Puerto Rico.

******We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Puerto Rico.

Please let me know how can I purchase this designs.

It is a downloadable file and it gives me an error: it doesn't ship to Puerto Rico.

******We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Puerto Rico.

Please let me know how can I purchase this designs.

You can us credit card.

Hi. I tried to pay using paypal and a message appears indicating that you don’t “deliver” to out of USA.  My address is in Puerto Rico, a territory of USA. Also you wouldn’t be “delivering” anything by mail, it is a “download”.  I’ll buy all the time by internet, iclusive from China, using paypal and never have had a problem.  Hope you can help me!  Thank you!

No worries, please send me via Contact Us form screenshot with error message. I send this to Paypal support.

I was finally able to get it to show all the items I had put in my cart before I checked out.  Don't know if I was doing something wrong or if it was just a glitch, but everything is good now.  Thanks for your prompt response.

When I click on the princess there is no price or box to click to purchase, can you send me the price and weblink in order to purchase?  how much is it in USD?

I am trying to place an order and whenever I click on "Select a payment method" I get an error message.  Can you please fix this problem so I can place my order?

Hi,

I recently registered on your website but am having trouble purchasing several designs, along with getting some free ones. (I did read you can only get 2.5 free designs for every US dollar spend.) I keep getting an error message after I click on "select payment" option. However, there is only the "select payment" button but no PayPal, Visa or MasterCard selections.

The following error message pops up:

Fatal error: Call to a member function __toString() on a non-object in /home/c/cl11542/embroideres/public_html/packages/core_commerce/controllers/checkout/shipping/address.php on line 22

I believe I am abiding by the limitations for the free designs as this is the contents of my cart: