Hi. I tried to pay using paypal and a message appears indicating that you don’t “deliver” to out of USA.  My address is in Puerto Rico, a territory of USA. Also you wouldn’t be “delivering” anything by mail, it is a “download”.  I’ll buy all the time by internet, iclusive from China, using paypal and never have had a problem.  Hope you can help me!  Thank you!

Hi,

I recently registered on your website but am having trouble purchasing several designs, along with getting some free ones. (I did read you can only get 2.5 free designs for every US dollar spend.) I keep getting an error message after I click on "select payment" option. However, there is only the "select payment" button but no PayPal, Visa or MasterCard selections.

The following error message pops up:

Fatal error: Call to a member function __toString() on a non-object in /home/c/cl11542/embroideres/public_html/packages/core_commerce/controllers/checkout/shipping/address.php on line 22

I believe I am abiding by the limitations for the free designs as this is the contents of my cart: