Mickey Mouse baseball embroidery design patch

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. I am new to embroidering and have done only a few downloadable embroidery designs. I have a brother machine so use the .pes format. My question is I downloaded a Baltimore ravens logo embroidery design and ga bulldog pattern and have several different files for each.  When I used the other downloadable patterns they only have one .pes file per design.  How do i embroider yours? Do I start with the one that has "a" on it then "b" and so on? I cannot open the files on my computer to see them as i do not have any editing or viewing software but I do have a usb port on my machine.  I also use embrillance express with any monogramming type embroidery designs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

On 9/26/2014 at 3:59 PM, Gerry said:

Hello.  I am new to embroidering and have done only a few downloadable embroidery designs.  I have a brother machine so use the .pes format.  My question is I downloaded a Baltimore ravens embroidery logo  and ga bulldog pattern and have several different files for each.  When I used the other downloadable patterns they only have one .pes file per design.  How do i embroider yours?  Do I start with the one that has "a" on it then "b" and so on?  I cannot open the files on my computer to see them as i do not have any editing or viewing software but I do have a usb port on my machine.  I also use embrillance express with any monogramming type embroidery designs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Files having same name and prefix  a, b, c....these diferenst sizes for one design. For help Different sizes for one embroidery design
You don't need open files in computer. These files ready to sew. Just need copy these designs to USD stick and put this in your embroidery machine USB port. After that you can see designs in embroidery machine screen.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

In the design called \"Mickey Mouse, Pluto and Donald Duck\" (all three dressed and Santa's) how many stitches in this design? My customer wants it but doesn\'t want to pay more than $25.I wish y\'all would include the stitch number in the description because if you did, I would buy more embroidery designs from you guys. Y\'all have wonderful designs that stitch out beautifully.
Thank you

On 7/31/2016 at 8:18 PM, dinny8 said:

In the design called \"Mickey Mouse, Pluto and Donald Duck\" (all three dressed and Santa's) how many stitches in this design? My customer wants it but doesn\'t want to pay more than $25.I wish y\'all would include the stitch number in the description because if you did, I would buy more embroidery designs from you guys. Y\'all have wonderful designs that stitch out beautifully.
Thank you

Please look here Mickey Mouse embroidery designs
Cheers