Teddy bear embroidery designs color chart.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/12/2014 at 9:59 AM, Elspeth said:

Can you please give me instructions how to applique this design - I am not sure how to do it and my Grandaughter is expecting her baby any day now and I would love to do it for her.

Just need choose color charts formats in Order Donwload page. For help please read this topic 
Cheers
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I purchased some items in JEF is it possible to get them in PES as my  family gave me a new BRother pe 770 and would like to do the badges on them,

Do I have to rebuy them?

I am making the badges in order to raise money for MS Kids, please let me know as soon as possible

Thank you

On 7/8/2016 at 2:10 PM, lefen said:

I purchased some items in JEF is it possible to get them in PES as my  family gave me a new BRother pe 770 and would like to do the badges on them,

Do I have to rebuy them?

I am making the badges in order to raise money for MS Kids, please let me know as soon as possible

Thank you

You can add or choose any formats, this is not limited. For help please How to place an order for machine embroidery designs? Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 
Cheers

• Like 1

is it possible to order some other teddy bears cross stitch machine embroidery designs as you already have but other images that you don't have so far? I have some 5 ones and I need them designed in cross stitch applique technique...

I'm looking forward to hearing from you ad is kind of urgent.
Thanks a lot!