• 6 months later...

You have two Toy Soldier designs one is a wooden looking one the other is a colored one in full dress uniform.  However when you chose the Colored (Full Dress Uniform) one you receive the wooden toy soldier embroidery design, so your link for this one is messed up.  I have used two of my free embroidery designs to confirm this error.  So if you could please take a look at the Toy Soldier file and link it to the correct download file and I will download again once the correction is made.  I think your designs are super and really like the work you all have done.

You have two Toy Soldier designs one is a wooden looking one the other is a colored one in full dress uniform.  However when you chose the Colored (Full Dress Uniform) one you receive the wooden toy soldier machine embroidery design, so your link for this one is messed up.  I have used two of my free embroidery designs to confirm this error.  So if you could please take a look at the Toy Soldier file and link it to the correct download file and I will download again once the correction is made.  I think your designs are super and really like the work you all have done.

Please try again. We fix problem,. Also we add 3 free embroidery designs to your account.

• 1 month later...

Oh please Great One, make some oil rigs , and oil wells in  one color and thick like you did the xmas bell. maybe not that thick but not thin or super skinny. Oh please do some to give away or not sell to expensive. make some for 6x10 or larger for us that have a 12x12 hoops , so they be good for jacket backs. really need some if i send you some pictures of some can you think about it. 

TIA

Oh please Great One, make some oil rigs , and oil wells in  one color and thick like you did the xmas bell. maybe not that thick but not thin or super skinny. Oh please do some to give away or not sell to expensive. make some for 6x10 or larger for us that have a 12x12 hoops , so they be good for jacket backs. really need some if i send you some pictures of some can you think about it. 

TIA

Please attach picture.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...