1 minute ago, Berez said:

Coat of arms of Hogwarts machine embroidery design I was wondering if it would be possible to get this small enough to fit a 4x4 hoop for brother PES ? Also there was a Joker one that I really liked but It came bigger is it possible to get them smaller .

Sorry, we can made as test without warranty. Only special for you. 

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 years later...
On 10/10/2016 at 6:09 PM, Berez said:

Coat of arms of Hogwarts machine embroidery design I was wondering if it would be possible to get this small enough to fit a 4x4 hoop for brother PES ? Also there was a Joker one that I really liked but It came bigger is it possible to get them smaller .

Sorry this is impsssible. Design contained lots of small elements. With a strong reduction, these elements either disappear or deform.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2014 at 10:46 AM, Gerry said:

Folks, while trying to download a purchase, I found that some file types were incorrect.
The files below open in the download window as Sly1a and Sly1b etc related to Harry Potter instead of Pluto and Mercedes.
Thanks,

Do you require machine embroidery digitization manship administration with very quick turnaround and great Quality?
Our time is 4 - 24 Hours.We will give you a see of your design file before you can make an installment for it, So you will not pay except if you see the nature of digitizing. In addition we offer free altering and free design backup.You can likewise look at audits of our customers they are completely happy with our services.

• Like 1