MY EMBROIDERY SOFTWARE WILL LET ME PUT ONE OF THE SIZES IN AND LET THE MACHINE RATIO THE OTHER, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR SMALLER SIZES, THE DON’T HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN SIZE, I HAVE CHILDREN THAT WANT ME TO PUT SOME ON THERE CLOTHES, AND I HAVE OLD PEOPLE IN NURSING HOME THAT I GO SEE THAT LOVE THE HANDKERCHIEFS I MAKE THEM, THEY CAN USE THEM AND BRAG ON THERE TEAMS, SO AS LONG AS IT IS SMALLER THAN WHAT I HAVE PURCHASED FROM YOU THAT WOULD BE GREAT, I WILL PROBABLY NEVER USE THE LARGER DESIGNS UNLESS SOMEONE DECIDES THEY WANT A SWEAT SHIRT.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP, I MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DIGITIZED WITH CLIP ART MYSELF, BUT THE DESIGNS I STITCHED OUT FROM YOU ARE SO NICE, AND I DON’T WANT TO BREAK ANY RULES FOR STEALING SOMEONE’S WORK, AND YOUR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE. A LOT OF DESIGNS LIKE THESE ARE SO THIGHLY STITCHED THEY CURL UP AFTER WASHING, YOURS ARE GREAT, I HAVE TOLD SEVERAL PEOPLE ABUT YOUR SITE, I HAVE A DENTIST THAT HAS A SMALL TODDLER THAT LOVES DISNEY AND USUALLY YOU CAN NOT BUY THOSE DESIGNS UNLESS YOU BUY A MACHINE THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY DISNEY, SO SHE IS EXCITED, SHE DOESN’T HAVE A MACHINE BUT SHE IS GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR SITE AND PICK OUT THE DESIGNS FOR HER SON.

THANKS AGAIN

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The letter T is missing from this order.  I also checked the rest of the alphabet embroidery purchased the same day (U thru Z) and the letter T is not there either.  Because I hope to complete my thread chart and thread count this evening, I placed another order for the letter T.  When I opened your E-mail that said the design was ready to download the download information did not appear.

Another problem I’m having, yesterday when I was downloading the rest of the alphabet, when I navigated in the usual manner, instead of getting my embroidery files, I got many of your files including ones of you (I think) and of your grandmother.

Please help.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I’m sorry to be a bother on these Dr. Seuss embroidery designs, but when I download the letter I cannot find the size that is on your home page (4.92 x 3.62).& This is the size I need to be compatible with the other letters.
I also thought you would like to know that when you sent me the letter T you also sent many of your files along with it.  With professional help I was finally able to delete the many Winnie the Pooh embroidery designs as well as many of your free designs so I could navigate to 4D and finally get designs on the thumb drive.
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/27/2014 at 1:35 PM, Shellie said:

Hi!  I am looking at your awesome Dr. Seuss embroidery designs.  One quick question:  I notice that your alphabet only goes to the letter “Q”. Do you have letters “R” – “Z”?  I need some of those letter to spell my grandson’s name.  Thanks so much and I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

We have finished the alphabet. Now you can download the entire set of machine embroidery designs. For your convenience, we have made the designs separate. This allows you to load only the desired projects with letters.