Hi there, i would like to buy the Sunderland FC embroidery design but its smaller than i need. I can make do with it if its all i can get bit i need it in 5 x 7 really. Is that possible? Is there a reason why its priced so high in relation to the others? Thanks :D I also have a request for custom embroidery, how do i go about requesting a digi? Thanks

• Like 1
On 7/26/2014 at 3:59 PM, harvey074 said:

Hi there, i would like to buy the Sunderland FC embroidery design but its smaller than i need. I can make do with it if its all i can get bit i need it in 5 x 7 really. Is that possible? Is there a reason why its priced so high in relation to the others? Thanks :D I also have a request for custom embroidery, how do i go about requesting a digi? Thanks

Sunderland AFC Football Club embroidery design
Or you need strong size up hoop 5 x 7? If yes, no problem. Also we
have customer digitizing service Custom digitizing order request a quote
An look gallery with our previous work Gallery of customer digitizing embroidery works
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Please help. I ordered yesterday online two logo's one for Cleveland Browns logo embroidery design and another for Ohio State logo embroidery design.The order total was $6.00 USD paid through PayPal (Item# 6743373).I sent you an email yesterday that had the order number.  The money has been taken from my account but I do not see the download in my history for me to get the logo's. I need them to create Christmas gifts. Please advise soonest. Regards.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

hi there,
i just want to know,if you could sell me the design format of the sunderland afc logo/badge ,hence i could embroidery to my shirts here in Malaysia.
My partner here could not deign the logo accurately. I am willing to pay for the logo.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,

• Like 1

hi there,

i just want to know,if you could sell me the design format of the sunderland afc logo/badge,hence i could embroidery to my shirts here in Malaysia.

My partner here could not deign the logo accurately. I am willing to pay for the logo.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

For personal us no problem.

• Like 1