Hello again.  I am sorry to bother you but I was able to successfully download the G Bulldog embroidery design I ordered. however, I tried to embroider it last night and the stitch count and embroidery design look good except the inner white portion of the pattern and the black G and the red circle in the line did not math up with each other.  The G was off to the left and went to the edge of the white oval and the read was slightly off to the left of that too.  I am not sure what went wrong and being a novice I am not able to troubleshoot.  I used a stabilizer under a cotton t shirt fabric and had it hooped tightly.  Not sure why.  I do have a photo on my phone which i do not have access to at the moment but maybe if I send that i could get some answers or help.  Anything would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

• Like 1
No worries. No problem, this is our work. Please send photo with problems areas.. have some methods and ways for fix problem and increase quality. My experience. First add 2-3 layers of stabilizer. I'm using very strong stabilizer around 80-100 gr/m2. Total minimum stabilizer density -240-300 gr/m2.. Second decrease embroidery  machine speed to 400 stitcher per minute..

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.