I have looked it over and it is not quit what I was looking for, I know you spent a lot of time doing this and it looks very good.  I was looking for a drawing, perhaps I did not explain it well enough which I apologize for,   Mr. Denisov creates such beautiful line drawings I was hoping for one of those without a lot of weight.  I don't want to be ungrateful for your work and I will keep it should I not find the style I would like.  Bless you for doing it, it is a nice work.  I put the photo so other can see how nice it looks.  I see that you used the photo in my group of pictures, I should have mentioned that I wanted the line drawing style.   Sorry to have not been clear enough.    

Linda V

.Orthodox Hand Blessing embroidery design

Orthodox Hand Blessing free machine embroidery design

• Like 1
  • diver361 changed the title to Orthodox Hand Blessing free embroidery design- link included
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 8:36 AM, diver361 said:

Post free machine embroidery designs in a special category. Along with a picture. This will allow you to have a wide audience

Hi,I am Bella 

I am blogger and writing for my audience on embroidery Ideas, Quilting ,  kids corner and sewing ideas in a simple yet unique way. Lets have a look!

• Like 1