Hi there,

Can you please let me know if you have digitised any of the ‘Guess how much I love you’ rabbit embroidery designs?? I have attached a few for your reference. If not, can you please advise cost of having any one of these digitised. Maybe Image3 or Image5? I have a customer who would like me to put one on a child’s blanket but my digitising is not good enough for this level of design. I am happy for you to share these embroidery designs if you do digitise them for sale.

Thank you,

Guess How much I love You clipart Guess How much I love You Clipart for digitizing Cute rabbit clipart Digitizing clipart

• Like 1

These pictures were given to me by a lady who would like one embroidered on a blanket for her daughter.  I think they come out of a book her daughter loves. So although I don't own the copyright they are only for one lady and will not be mass produced. We are not a commercial company - we just have a market stall where we sell embroidered towels and blankets once a month. I have bought many of your designs for family and friends and love your work.  If it helps, I will keep them in confidence for just this lady.

Hopefully you are able to digitise them for me? :-)

Thanks,

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...