Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bobbin thread'.
Found 4 results
Can someone please help me. I am using a newly digitized embroidery design, and it has sewed out perfectly for me about the first 5 times. All of a sudden there are problems with it. Have tried different hoops, backing, changed thread, bobbin thread, needle, everything. Then it sews again good 1 or 2 times, and back to the same old stuff. Am using the same exact shirts to sew this design on. Has anyone had this problem before? Would appreciate any help. I have a Tajima TEHX-C1501.
I am sewing tackle twill split chest designs on Under Armor vests which have very thick seams going down the middle on either side of the buttons. When the machine tries to sew the kiss cut twill over the top of these seams, the thread won't go down or stay down and stay connected with the bobbin thread. This leaves patches of no stitching on the twill which means I have to stop the embroidery machine, back up and try again and again and again until it finally decides to catch a stitch or two. I have even tried sewing 2 stitches at a time, stopping it, and doing 2 more, etc. It is driving me CRAZY!!! Anybody got any hints for this??? Hirsch was no help. They said try a titanium needle, which I did, but it is still doing it. I am using the traditional zig zag stitch. Help!
I am trying to embroider a company logo on zippered hoodie jackets. Stitch count is 12400 are of stitching is 4" x 3". Mainly satin lettering with a small 1" square in corner. I have tried with a mesh cut away but bobbin thread is pulling up thru design. I have one jacket now that is for getting this set up correctly. I have cleaned machine, oiled, 3 different bobbins. Adjusted tensions on bobbin and needles... tried everything. I have tried mesh on back with solvy on front.. it still looks awful.. Could someone please give me some input. Thank you in advance for any wise wisdom you wish to pass on!