• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 13.12 x 9.96'

White horses embroidered free design

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The largest hoop many of us have is 5 x 7. There are so many wonderful designs but are much too large for my hoop. Is it possible to create more smaller designs? Also less stitch intensive? Many are looking for quick to stitch designs,  under 15 to 20 minutes stitching time. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

can't wait to stitch this. my machine can do large designs

what software progam are you using to photo stitch? thank you nice design 

• Thanks 1

I have the software I paid lots of money I would love to learn how to digitise like this only for my own purpose I wouldn't go into business too hard.....I just love puddling?  Is it really done in the picture photo style how can I go about learning it?  Just for me I have the premier +

• Like 1
On 4/12/2016 at 4:45 PM, luna said:

The largest hoop many of us have is 5 x 7. There are so many wonderful designs but are much too large for my hoop. Is it possible to create more smaller designs? Also less stitch intensive? Many are looking for quick to stitch designs,  under 15 to 20 minutes stitching time. Thank you.

I have just downloaded Wilcom Truesizer free. And like you the zebra with glasses is too big. I have just resized using this programe to fit 5x7. and then it opens it customiser lovely. Hope this helps. So now I can mame my designs bigger or smaller. :) Janners

• Like 1

Hooray!!! I finally get a fabulous design that will make me study my PES Next 10 software, to

change sizes of a design.  I loooooove horses. I have one and one for him that is his friend it

is a mini horse. My horse is not a mini, but a biggie. LOLOl.

thank you!!!!!

• Thanks 1

this design is awesome, and stitches out beautifully, thank you so much for posting these design for free :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lisa J Porter said:

I have the 200 x360mm hoop, but l can't turn the design around :-)

Yes, design is bigger for you hoop. Need 240 x 360 mm

• Like 1