• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 9.73 x 9.2"

Author: Zabava

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I absolutely love this design; however, I have tried to open this in 2 different software and neither one will open it.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, jude said:

I absolutely love this design; however, I have tried to open this in 2 different software and neither one will open it.

What embroidery software you using? With Embird no problem.

• Thanks 1

Floriani  Total Control. I also use the Bernina Free Artlink 7. Never had any problem with either except with the photo stitch and then only with a few.

• Thanks 1
Le 26/05/2017 à 15:52, carro a dit :

Ce dessin est magnifique mais je n'arrive pas à l'ouvrir et je ne sais pourquoi:(

I do not still manage to open this embroidery I used Digitizer de Janome then DESIGN PE 10 of Brother then embird and Bernina and cà does not walk(work), I don't know what to do anymore

Ce dessin est magnifique mais je n'arrive pas à l'ouvrir et je ne sais pourquoi:(

Dans quel format tu l'a téléchargé ?

I am fairly new to this technique. Why can some designs only be opened in Embird? There are some of us who would love this but do not have this software. Any suggestions? Other than buying Embird!

Any software which have independent Hoop system.  Branded soft - Brother, PFaff, Husqvarna understand only his hoops, and have problem for open bigger files. 

Je peux ouvrir jusqu'a 36 cm et plus en coupant mon dessin mais ça ne marche pas ni Embird ni Bernina non plus avec Brother pe disign 10 et non plus avec janome que faire?

On 6/2/2017 at 10:24 AM, jude said:

Floriani  Total Control. I also use the Bernina Free Artlink 7. Never had any problem with either except with the photo stitch and then only with a few.

We define colors in the Embird software. Other software uses different color palettes and codes. But you can always download the color chart.

On 6/10/2017 at 12:47 PM, jude said:

I am fairly new to this technique. Why can some designs only be opened in Embird? There are some of us who would love this but do not have this software. Any suggestions? Other than buying Embird!

The free file converter from wilcom True Sizer 4 will open any file format

On 5/26/2017 at 2:52 PM, carro said:

essayez d'utiliser Wilcom True Sizer 4

On 6/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, diver361 said:

Any software which have independent Hoop system.  Branded soft - Brother, PFaff, Husqvarna understand only his hoops, and have problem for open bigger files. 

No, I have PFAFF Creative 1.5, and my largest hoop is 24x15 cm (10x6 ").  The software allows me to open much larger size of designs by simply changing the settings in the software. First it is necessary to change type of hoop to "universal".  You can change the size of the design and quantity of stitches, can open files in the formats PES, HUS, vp3, VIP, VP4 and some others, then to save them in vp3 or vp4 format for PFAFF / Husquarna machines for smaller hoop size.
 It took time before I have found this option. 

• Like 1