Fil-Tec Glide 40 Colors Import Into Brother PE-Design

Create an account or sign in to download this
26 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
  • Like 1

0 Screenshots

About This File

The attached files will allow you to use the Fil-Tec Glide 40 Polyester colors of embroidery thread with Brother PE-Design 11 software, and likely other versions of Brother PE-Design.

There are over 370 colors available, and included in this list.The last 11 colors in the list have “odd” color numbers and  DO import into Brother's PE-Design, but the actual colors numbers (containing letters) do not.  The  colors CAN be used in digitizing along with all of the other Fil-Tec Glide 40 Polyester colors, following the directions that I put together and have attached.

I really enjoy using the Glide threads, and have taken the time to put this list together for myself, and figured other people might as well have access to it as well.

I am not affiliated with Fil-Tec in any way, and get nothing out of this, other than being happy to contribute something to the embroidery community.

If you ever have questions about using these threads I’d contact Fil-Tec.They have gone out of their way to answer questions I have had.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments