• 3 weeks later...

this is my first time ordering anything here and i would like to order the frozen designs.but then it said i can do some free designs too.so my question is "is the amount of free designs is on the amount of money you spend? or or the amount of ideas you get at on order.do you have a phone number that i can call and talk to you.or is that all located overseas? also what does 2.5 free machine embrodery designs mean?so as soon as i hear from you I will place this order that i have in my cart. thanks for ansewering my questions.hope to hear from you soon  eileen small

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/28/2015 at 7:39 AM, abbyotero said:
 When the site tells me I have a certain number of free downloads, are these the downloads listed in the catalog as free embroidery designs?
Or do I get to choose from other categories in the catalog? If I choose other categories, how do I download them for free?
Choose free bonus designs here Free machine embroidery designs for customers
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 
Cheers
  • 2 weeks later...

I am urgently looking for baby Minnie mouse embroidery designs I am staying in South Africa and the value of one design will cost me R42.00 per design and I must have about 10 of it.

Could you urgently assist me with my problem.

This proximately standard exchange rate for USD.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/12/2015 at 1:04 PM, cousette31 said:

The 3rd and 4th colors when transferred to my embroidery machine are coming up applique. Any advice on what could be wrong?

Embroidery machine sometimes not right "read" colors in design. For fix it need using color chart. Just need choose color charts formats in Order Dowтload page. For help please read this topic 

Help Help and FAQ for embroideres.com customers

Video help Video instructions to users of our site.

• 2 months later...