Hi
I just signed up to your website with my other email  
I am interested in purchasing the American Legion embroidery logo but I need it in a 9" size in PES format. How do I go about doing this? Do I purchase it in the smaller size first then contact you to add the larger size correction?
Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Is there a way to get in touch with Denisov Embroidery Studio? I purchased the American Legion logo and am using the smaller of the 4 that came with the order, however I need to reduce the size even smaller and am wondering if that can be done. Additionally, I'd like to know what font was used for the "American Legion" as I need to add some text above and below the logo.

1 minute ago, dinny8 said:

Is there a way to get in touch with Denisov Embroidery Studio? I purchased the American Legion logo and am using the smaller of the 4 that came with the order, however I need to reduce the size even smaller and am wondering if that can be done. Additionally, I'd like to know what font was used for the "American Legion" as I need to add some text above and below the logo.

Size and text? Probably need additional payment.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking to purchase a .dst file for the American Legion logo in a size other than what is listed on your site. Please advise if it is available in a 2.375” width. If so, what is he stitch count and cost for the .dst file.

1 minute ago, lone said:

I am looking to purchase a .dst file for the American Legion logo in a size other than what is listed on your site. Please advise if it is available in a 2.375” width. If so, what is he stitch count and cost for the .dst file.

Not possible - designs have many small elements.

3 minutes ago, lefen said:

I purchased your American Legion embroidery design and if sewed out amazingly!  TY.  I am needing it smaller tho.  Is it possible to get this ins a 2.5 X 2.5 and a 3 X 3 ?  Thank You,

This is impossible. To much small elements for it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/24/2019 at 1:03 PM, Robin Rice said:

Do you have this in PES format?  It’s. Sons of the American Legion 

All embroidery formats available, aslo for BROTHER embroidery machines.