• 2 weeks later...

The link to this design is the Fighting Illini logo on your sight. If making the Fighting Illini Logo 2 inches tall comprimises some of the elements, what I was asking is could the word Illinois and the line under it be left off?  Would the 2 inch high Illini I still have elements missing? 

1 hour ago, ramages said:

The link to this design is the Fighting Illini logo on your sight. If making the Fighting Illini Logo 2 inches tall comprimises some of the elements, what I was asking is could the word Illinois and the line under it be left off?  Would the 2 inch high Illini I still have elements missing? 

If you need change elements - this is custom digitizing , please send request via this form (with picture) http://embroideres.com/customer-digitizing/customer-digitizing-service/custom-digitizing-order/.

Abour left some elements, - minimum stitches size 1.4 mm.. You can check it in existing design us free embrodiery deditor  software http://embroideres.com/free-machine-embroidery-software/my-editor-free-embroidery-software/
  • 1 month later...

Hi. I live in Lexington,Ky. My husband is a huge Arsenal soccer fan. I found your template for the Arsenal embroidery. If the lady who embroideries for me is to purchase the template would she be able to sell the shirt with that logo?  She wanted your consent to monogram.
Thank you!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dinny8 said:

Hi. I live in Lexington,Ky. My husband is a huge Arsenal soccer fan. I found your template for the Arsenal embroidery. If the lady who embroideries for me is to purchase the template would she be able to sell the shirt with that logo?  She wanted your consent to monogram.
Thank you!

If personal only.
Cheers.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I couldn't figure out how to send you my idea for a embroidery design so I'm sending this email and hoping you get it.  I would love to see a design of St. Michael, the Arc Angel, with his sword and wide spread wings.  I am sorry I don't have a picture to send, but I am hoping you will know who St. Michael is.  Thank you so much. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...