I have enjoyed the embroidery designs I have purchased.  Great detail and the color guide is very helpful.

I down loaded horse heart, 43441, appears several stitches are missing when I open the download in the bernina sewing program.  Is there a problem with the embroidery design?

• 5 months later...

This is a free design so it's not that big of a deal, but I think it is an awesome one. I downloaded 3656 Horse Heart(horshe.pes) and I downsized it in my Embird program, but no matter what I do I can't get it to show up on Ped-Basics. It might be that it is too big to take down to a 4x4 and I tried it in smaller increments. So I was wondering if I am trying something that can't be downsized that much or is there something wrong with the download itself.

2 minutes ago, dinny8 said:

This is a free design so it's not that big of a deal, but I think it is an awesome one. I downloaded 3656 Horse Heart(horshe.pes) and I downsized it in my Embird program, but no matter what I do I can't get it to show up on Ped-Basics. It might be that it is too big to take down to a 4x4 and I tried it in smaller increments. So I was wondering if I am trying something that can't be downsized that much or is there something wrong with the download itself.

Sorry, we can't resize free embroidery designs.

Cheers

1 minute ago, Castle1115 said:

hello!!! ok so i have a question. this is my first time using this kind of file, and my first time purchasing something like this, and my first time doing an embroidery, so my question is, how do i save the file to so i can transfer it to my embroidery machine?

thank you, i hope you can help me.

Please explain more about your problem. What embroidery machine you have?
You download this embroidery to your PC or stick?