• 2 weeks later...
Hello I follwed the link and logged into my account to download straight from the site and it's still not working. I keep getting this message (attached picture). I also followed the help link but that's just a video on how to order not how to download. Are they suppose to open in a certain program when downloading?
Screenshot_2016-02-07-17-12-56.thumb.png
4 minutes ago, dinny8 said:
Hello I follwed the link and logged into my account to download straight from the site and it's still not working. I keep getting this message (attached picture). I also followed the help link but that's just a video on how to order not how to download. Are they suppose to open in a certain program when downloading?
Screenshot_2016-02-07-17-12-56.thumb.png

1. For download no need special software  Click and save file to your hard drive. After that copy to embroidery machine or USB stick.
2. Adobe Acrobat reader can't open embroidery files. For open files embroidery designs need special software. Example for Brother - PE-Design. Or free (limited) Embird - www.embird.com
3. For sew this design no need open it. Just copy to USB stick and put stick to your embroidery machine.

• 6 months later...