Hi all,
A friend of mine is Florida is looking for somebody to do some letters and numbers on a jersey for her son. I'm familiar with the 
how's but haven't done it, and I'd rather send her to somebody who IS familiar with doing it than risk me screwing it up. I have a photo of what she wants done if anybody's interested and wants to take a look. You can reply privately, or on list...my email is in my signature.
THANKS!

I need the designs digitized in either a .pes, .hus or .vp3 format.I have a Husqvarna/Viking Scandinavia 300 (.hus) and a Designer Topaz 30 (.vp3) I have the 5D Organizer only that is part of the 5D Embroidery System that came with the Topaz 30 .I can open, convert from one format to another, add cut commands, and print out a full sized preview - that is it! But what you have sent, is not in ANY format. So I can not open it at all, let alone convert it to what I need. Both the car logo attachments that you sent for some reason, were formatted and I could open them - I just have no need or desire for them.
If you could send my order formatted like those, then I would be OK.

Hello
Can you digitize this design for me (please see attachment) in 2 inch, 2.5 inch, 3 inch, 4X4 inch, and 5X7 inch?  Please remove the horizontal lines to the right of the foot and to the left of the tail.  What would the cost be and how long will it take?
Thank you,
Dallas stars oval logo for embroidery digitizing
Hi

I am a board Trustee for the Charity The Disability Karate Federation. A charity that strives for Karate to be inclusive and not exclusive.

I was wondering if we could have a quote for the digitising of the attached files primarily in PES to size 4in x 4in. Please could you quote for a larger size and smaller size the workable area is 5in x 7in.

Many thanks

• 5 weeks later...