I have been trying to make a purchase and it wont go thru.  My card has money I have made countless transactions on the internet don't know why it wont go thru>

We think this is temporary mistake. Please try again. Also you can us Plimus payment method.

Hallo ,i'm trying to buy a spiderman embroidery design, but after signing in with paypal, this is the msg i receive. :
We're sorry, PayPal Netherlands Antilles accounts cannot ship purchases to Uruguay. Return to ****@aol.com
Please return to ******@aol.com and enter a different shipping address. It wont gave me the option to go further and  download.
Can you help me with this??
Thanks

Hallo ,i'm trying to buy a spiderman embroidery design, but after signing in with paypal, this is the msg i receive. :

We're sorry, PayPal Netherlands Antilles accounts cannot ship purchases to Uruguay. Return to ****@aol.com

Please return to [email protected] and enter a different shipping address. It wont gave me the option to go further and  download.

Can you help me with this??

Thanks

We send this question to Paypal. Please wait answer or using Plimus payment method.

No worries, you have only one payment.

I made a command # 60166.84 and pay twice I do not know what is  past and I am willing to order another embroidery # 11564-40 my order but I do not want to finalize because I do not want to pay I  still double expects from you thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I placed an order about an hour ago using my PayPal account. I received confirmation from PayPal that the order went through but it is not showing up in my order history...however, it does for some reason show an order for 8/12/14 that is labeled "Payment Incomplete". I'm not sure what that is for or why my current order is not showing up. I have made 4 purchases in the past and they all seem to go through right away. Is this normal for it to take this long for the order to process, if not is it possible to check on my order to make sure something did not happen to it.

Thank you,

I placed an order about an hour ago using my PayPal account. I received confirmation from PayPal that the order went through but it is not showing up in my order history...however, it does for some reason show an order for 8/12/14 that is labeled "Payment Incomplete". I'm not sure what that is for or why my current order is not showing up. I have made 4 purchases in the past and they all seem to go through right away. Is this normal for it to take this long for the order to process, if not is it possible to check on my order to make sure something did not happen to it.

Thank you,

This Paypal system IPN temporary message. Now problem fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to check out with my cart, and the first credit  card said it could not be used to enter another card. I used another card and now I have been charged $46.00 twice for my patterns. I did not want to order them twice. What can I do to get one of the charges reversed. Thank you

Please  send  more  information.  Now we found only one order -8 usd. Number  008890   04/15/2014.  This  order  available  for  download in

www.embroideres.com

Important: Please don;t publicc this information here. Only as personal message.
  • 4 weeks later...