• 2 weeks later...

I Have been Trying to make a payment on this order with a Credit Card I just used on another site
I would like to now pay with Paypal since your site is giving me problems how do I go back?
I can\'t tell from the emails if my payment worked or not. If it worked how do I get the designs to download?
Please Help Me
Thanks

I Have been Trying to make a payment on this order with a Credit Card I just used on another site

I would like to now pay with Paypal since your site is giving me problems how do I go back?

I can\'t tell from the emails if my payment worked or not. If it worked how do I get the designs to download?

Please Help Me

Thanks

We  not  found  problem  with payment. You can us credit card  (Plimus payment  method)  and  Paypal.  If  choose  payment  method  and click Continue  button,  please  dont  push Back button in your web browser.
This  is  may may be not worked. You need back to store, and start new
order.
After payment you designs Instant available for download.

This is the 3rd time I am trying to contact you.  I ordered 16.00 worth of designs last night.  Never got them and the status says new order.  Did you get my order and is my credit card being charged?  If I don\'t hear back from you I am going to cancel the order with my credit card.  I really really wanted the embroidery designs so much but you don\'t respond to me. Don\'t know what else to do.

This is the 3rd time I am trying to contact you.  I ordered 16.00 worth of designs last night.  Never got them and the status says new order.  Did you get my order and is my credit card being charged?  If I don\'t hear back from you I am going to cancel the order with my credit card.  I really really wanted the embroidery designs so much but you don\'t respond to me. Don\'t know what else to do.

Now  your  order  no have payment.  You can start new order or pay for exist  order.  This  is  only  your choice payment your order charge status and INSTANT available for download.
  • 4 weeks later...

When I try to pay with the credit card, I receive a message from payonline.ru stating “Unfortunately, your payment request cannot be processed. To find out the exact reason of decline you need to contact online store’s customer support.”

If you could tell me why it is not going through, I will try to correct it.

Thank you,

When I try to pay with the credit card, I receive a message from payonline.ru stating “Unfortunately, your payment request cannot be processed. To find out the exact reason of decline you need to contact online store’s customer support.”

If you could tell me why it is not going through, I will try to correct it.

Thank you,

Sorry, we can't know about problem. Because this is Processing center side. Our recommendation using Blue Snap (Plimus payment method) or Paypal.

I signed up on my tablet, put items in the cart, logged off to change to computer, came back, could not get into that cart.  Second cart was a trial in error.  Third cart is what I want, but when I went to check out, it wouldn't let me.  I really wanted to use my American Express, could not do that, changed to my MasterCard, still could not check out, got dumped off the site, resigned in, now I have three carts, and can\'t get to any of them.  What am I doing wrong?

I signed up on my tablet, put items in the cart, logged off to change to computer, came back, could not get into that cart.  Second cart was a trial in error.  Third cart is what I want, but when I went to check out, it wouldn't let me.  I really wanted to use my American Express, could not do that, changed to my MasterCard, still could not check out, got dumped off the site, resigned in, now I have three carts, and can\'t get to any of them.  What am I doing wrong?

We see now you no have problem, and create order.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the message I get when trying to purchase with a credit card.  "URL Parameter discrepancy, please contact the merchant to verify URL consistency "  Please check on this matter so I can finish my projects.

Hello

We think this is temporary mistake . Please try again.

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

Conure99vicki....Order #035782

I have paid for a few designs through paypal the status was Completed but I do not have any designs nore an email to confirm or to download them  is there a problem if so please let me know so I can deal through Paypal over this and have it sorted out. Regards Vicki. 

Conure99vicki....Order #035782

I have paid for a few designs through paypal the status was Completed but I do not have any designs nore an email to confirm or to download them  is there a problem if so please let me know so I can deal through Paypal over this and have it sorted out. Regards Vicki. 

Hello 

Please check all folders include JUNK and SPAM in tour e-mail account.

You order designs available for download. Just need only back  and 

for download you order design.

embroidery-designs/

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Cheers
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On your web site you state that we can pay by almost any method...without VAT and so on... pay pal method or credit card method both are available for almost every payment card...

But the reality is a bit different... my VISA card can not be accepted.. why? because it is a Romanian VISA card or what?? I paid with it several times on different sites and it was no problem.

I must tell you that I m really disappointed on you,  especially by the fact that you do not mention it on the site, you let the customer go all way through the registration and the payment methods and so on and in the end.. after an hour of wasted time... see ...it's no possible to pay.... 

On your web site you state that we can pay by almost any method...without VAT and so on... pay pal method or credit card method both are available for almost every payment card...

But the reality is a bit different... my VISA card can not be accepted.. why? because it is a Romanian VISA card or what?? I paid with it several times on different sites and it was no problem.

I must tell you that I m really disappointed on you,  especially by the fact that you do not mention it on the site, you let the customer go all way through the registration and the payment methods and so on and in the end.. after an hour of wasted time... see ...it's no possible to pay.... 

Please understand, we only using payment processing service, and can't change Payment system rules. 
Please send me more information -payment date and name , we send request about this problem to processing service support.
Also please call to your bank, and tell about problem. May be this bank limitation.
Cheers
  • 4 weeks later...