Are you trying to change the embroidery designs that you created yourself? If you are trying to change the file you downloaded from the Internet or bought, it is recommended to change the size not more than 10-20%. Larger resizing may result in deformation of the design (left some details, change original patterns and fill).. You can also use the program Wilcom TrueSizer , if you have the original EMB format. What do we recommend to you? We use the free embroidery software My Editor. And even wrote a small instruction on how to resize the design correctly. That's right when the number of stitches will be changed. Read here

and here

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kirsty Marie Downer said:

I've resized but its saving as .ngs file do i have to convert this in Wilcom as when i changed to PES it still saves as NGS

It is not right. You do not work with the original file created by the digitizer. This is actually a set of stitches. The more often you save it, the more problems arise in it. Try resizing once.