Embroidery Machines

Hello all! I have been tasked to find and purchase an embroidery machine for my workplace .. but I have no idea where to start. I figured this place of passionate people would be a great place to start! My employer is looking to bring their jacket embroidery in house. We use a 4 inch wide logo on the front and an 11 inch wide logo on the back. These logos are colored. Does anyone know any machines that are beginner friendly that would no exceed the $3500 range budget? Would be super grateful for any direction. Thank you!

you need at least an 8.5 x 11" embroidery field,  There are lots of single needle machines that can go that large, and used machines can be more reasonably priced.  Multineedle machines are a little more complex and pricier, but do a better job (In my opinion) on the larger designs.  Maybe go to an embroidery machine store and look at the machines that are available.  Then look at craigslist,  facebook marketplace, etc for a good used machine.  Or buy from a shop and get lessons on how to use.