Smiling Shark free embroidery design 2

Smiling Shark free embroidery design 2

A friendly Shark smiling with big teeth. I don't think so lol, not with those teeth. The free embroidery design is 3.4" x 3.4" . It looks great on the left chest on a T-shirt. Make it your own fun design and share it with your friends. Its good to share. If you like my designs click on the like icon or thank you icon. They let me know what you feel about my designs. :-)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mila Oost said:

All your designs are good quality, Dave. :)

Thank you Mila.

I haven't done any digitising for some time now. When I have any spare time I've been busy Sewing for a local charity Making shopping bags, totes with embroidery on them so they can sell them to help boost their funds.

I will do some more designs, not too sure what to make or when it will be.

Any ideas?

Cheers Dave.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dave W said:

Thank you Mila.

I haven't done any digitising for some time now. When I have any spare time I've been busy Sewing for a local charity Making shopping bags, totes with embroidery on them so they can sell them to help boost their funds.

I will do some more designs, not too sure what to make or when it will be.

Any ideas?

Cheers Dave.

Thanks, I have to think about.

• 2 months later...

Finally figured out how to upload.... the teeth and eyes glow in the dark. I also did one that almost all of it glows in the dark.. I will upload when I get a picture. this design was done for a gift. Thanks... amazing quality!  A Cheshire cat would be amazing with those teeth!

Embroidered shark free design

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, SMH9192 said:

Finally figured out how to upload.... the teeth and eyes glow in the dark. I also did one that almost all of it glows in the dark.. I will upload when I get a picture. this design was done for a gift. Thanks... amazing quality!  A Cheshire cat would be amazing with those teeth!

Embroidered shark free design

Fantastic. Thanks so much for uploading a picture. I like the font on the text as well.

I love it when people take the effort to upload images of finished projects, using my embroidery designs.

Keep up the great work. All the best. Dave.

• Like 2