I was browsing through images to load to practice my digitizing when I noticed the Font folder.  I opened it and saw a whole bunch of fonts that I don't have on my drop down menu (baby blanket, beverly, carving, charisma, cola bottle, fine point, humpty dumpty, josephine, rebecca and many more).  They all have the extension _fon.pcx.  Some of the other fonts that I do have in my drop down menu have this same extension.  How can I get these other fonts into my drop down menu so I can use them?

There are 15 or so fonts that are exclusive to Maestro.  The only way to get those fonts are to upgrade to Maestro.  They are not available for individual sale.

On the Hirsch Website, you can click on the fonts link on the lower left side of the page and it will show you the Maestro Exclusive Fonts.

Thanks.  I looked on the Hirsch website and it looks like these are only available for Tajima Pulse Maestro.  I just thought since they are listed on my computer, that maybe I would have access to them.  They look great.  I would love to have at least a couple of them.   Oh well, maybe someday.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that multiple stitch types can be applied to a single vector shape. However, when I right click on the shape and access the properties menu, all that shows up in the segment settings dialog box is the choice of thread color. I am running Windows XP with Pulse version 13.1.1.4155. What am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using Ed Levy's stock alphabets and am having a problem with 90% of the time it locks up the Pulse program.  Pulse Maestro TG/ML 2009 13.1.1.4155 Is anybody else having a problem like this??? Is there a patch for this or can we not use them?????

Thank You

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to offer everyone a free font that I created that will work as a keyboard font from within the Tajima DG/ML by Pulse embroidery digitizing software.  If you would like a copy of this, I will be happy to send it to you with complete instructions.  No Strings