Hello
I am from Australia and enquiring as to whether you do custom machine embroidery digitizing. I am in the process of making a Wedgewood inspired quilt and unable to find some particular designs anywhere on the internet. Would like to know if you could digitize them for me and what the cost would be. At this stage there are eight designs I would like digitized to fit a Husqvarna /Viking hoop 150x 240 hoop. I only have a very small picture of the designs so artwork or bitmap would also have to be done on your end. Hoping to  hear from you very soon. Kind regards

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, just wanted to touch base and get an idea of what the time frame and price would be to do a custom design.  I know each one is different depending on how much work goes into it, but how much would it cost to get a custom design of someones car? The size I would like would need to fit in the 5 x 7 hoop.  Thank you

Hello, just wanted to touch base and get an idea of what the time frame and price would be to do a custom design.  I know each one is different depending on how much work goes into it, but how much would it cost to get a custom design of someones car? The size I would like would need to fit in the 5 x 7 hoop.  Thank you

We have this embroidery service http://embroideres.com/customer-digitizing/customer-digitizing-service/custom-digitizing-order/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi. I have tried to upload some files to your website, but it writes "invalid file extension" all the time. I have tried to send it as cdr. and bmp..... but it says the same everytime?? Howvome is that?? I will here try to attach the files, so you can see them.. there has to be stop between every letter. please send as two files. I would like the density around 10-12. Please come back very soon:-)
Best Regards

Hi.

I have tried to upload some files to your website,

but it writes "invalid file extension" all the time.

I have tried to send it as cdr. and bmp.....

but it says the same everytime??

Howvome is that??

I will here try to attach the files, so you can see them..

there has to be stop between every letter.

please send as two files. I would like the density around 10-12.

Please come back very soon:-)

--

Best Regards

Yes, in website accept only standard Internet graphical formats - JPG, GIF, PNG.

we check your files. One problem, before sent need convert letters to curves. Without it we can't correct see.

Cheers

Do you make custom designs for machine embroidery for a customer?   I have a drawing I would love to have made into a small embroidery design to use for clothing. I do not have the software to create the design myself and I’m looking for a company that would do this for me.   The design would be used in a 4 x 4 hoop and would be approximately 2 inches wide by 1 inch high, no larger.  It would have possibly 3 to 4 color changes.

If you do not provide this service, do you know of a company that would possibly do this for me?

Thank you for any help you could provide.

On 12/27/2014 at 1:01 PM, mmoore114 said:

Do you make custom designs for machine embroidery for a customer? I have a drawing I would love to have made into a small embroidery design to use for clothing. I do not have the software to create the design myself and I’m looking for a company that would do this for me. The design would be used in a 4 x 4 hoop and would be approximately 2 inches wide by 1 inch high, no larger.  It would have possibly 3 to 4 color changes.

If you do not provide this service, do you know of a company that would possibly do this for me?

Thank you for any help you could provide.

No problem, you can us our customer digitizing service Custom embroidery digitizing service

• 1 month later...

Do you do customized digitizing I need 4 photo digitize. .. I am making a quilt a memorial memory quilt we recently lost our yorkie poo on Thursday and want to make the quilt to ease the pain. Please let me know if you can do this? I have VIP or VIP3 formats and how much it would cost. Love your designs.

Do you do customized digitizing I need 4 photo digitize. .. I am making a quilt a memorial memory quilt we recently lost our yorkie poo on Thursday and want to make the quilt to ease the pain. Please let me know if you can do this? I have VIP or VIP3 formats and how much it would cost. Love your designs.

Please attach pictures which you wish see as embroidery.

• 2 weeks later...