• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have ordered many of your cartoon designs in the past and was very satisfied with the stitch-out results of each design. I have recently bought the Spider-Man 1 design and unfortunately, I am very disappointed with the stitch-out. I have used a 100% cotton material and 2 x  stabilizer below with Marathon embroidery thread.

Below I have stated which steps I would like to have rectified, if possible:

Too many colors in the design, makes the overall design too dense does not stitch out well on the top - open spaces and spiderman-web does not fill properly on the top (head); lesser colors would be sufficient as per your other Spiderman-designs;

The yellow color in (step 4) is poorly done and if left out the left leg-web is not sufficiently covered;

The last step stitches out poorly around the eyes;

I would very much prefer a satin-stitch outline around the entire design as with your other Spiderman designs, which all stitches out so beautifully and which I have used on numerous articles for my family and friends!

You can note from my previous orders that I buy all my cartoon designs from you. In our currency I have paid ZAR172.00 for this design, which is very expensive, but I was in love with this design and bought it as soon as I could afford it. Therefore, will it be possible to edit this design for me to enable me to use it?

Your response and cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Just now, dinny8 said:

I have ordered many of your cartoon designs in the past and was very satisfied with the stitch-out results of each design. I have recently bought the Spider-Man 1 design and unfortunately, I am very disappointed with the stitch-out. I have used a 100% cotton material and 2 x  stabilizer below with Marathon embroidery thread.

Below I have stated which steps I would like to have rectified, if possible:

Too many colors in the design, makes the overall design too dense does not stitch out well on the top - open spaces and spiderman-web does not fill properly on the top (head); lesser colors would be sufficient as per your other Spiderman-designs;

The yellow color in (step 4) is poorly done and if left out the left leg-web is not sufficiently covered;

The last step stitches out poorly around the eyes;

I would very much prefer a satin-stitch outline around the entire design as with your other Spiderman designs, which all stitches out so beautifully and which I have used on numerous articles for my family and friends!

You can note from my previous orders that I buy all my cartoon designs from you. In our currency I have paid ZAR172.00 for this design, which is very expensive, but I was in love with this design and bought it as soon as I could afford it. Therefore, will it be possible to edit this design for me to enable me to use it?

Your response and cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards

We not listen about problem with this embroidery, please send these information (fabric,stabilizer (density - gr /m2 and ply,) embroidery machine speed.

Also please attach photos. Our position , we every time want help our customers and fixing any problem. We get ready change embroidery designs, to another.

Cheers

Dear Support

Many thanks for your message and my apology for only replying now, but I did not see your message until today.

I stitched out 2 of  these Spiderman 1 designs on an ELNA Expressive 860 embroidery machine, using a 35gm Tear Away (x 2) on a 100% cotton material. My machine speed was varied between 400-500 during this stitch out. Unfortunately, I discarded of these example and therefore cannot supply you with a photograph.

Do I understand you correctly that you will go ahead and fix the problem with this design for me?

Many thanks for listening to  my complaints and responding to my request, this is much appreciated.

Cheers