cant download

• 3 weeks later...

I have attempted many times to download the embroidery design I ordered. .I have Brother pes format. Order # 20225 Baltimore ravens/ orioles cartoon. Help please

You order designs instant  available for download. Just need only click Order History (top menu)

for download you order design.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Cheers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I purchased two new embroidery designs tonight that says I am not able to download at this time. I had made a purchase around the same time last night with no problems. However, the design I downloaded tonight is the one I need to embroider tonight for my daughter. Are you set up to preclude purchases within 24 hours? If so, I wish this was explained on the www.embroideres.com website. Now, I have charged $7.00 to my Mastercard and have nothing to show for it. Please contact me ASAP so I can plan accordingly. My contact information is below:

• 4 weeks later...

Please refer to the above purchase - this DOES not reflect under my order status - I need to sew them urgently.

Kind Regards

You order designs instant  available for download. Just need only click 
Order History (top menu)
Cheers
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wayne said:

I have the brother pe500 embroidery machine hoop size 4*4 and I have a bunch of your files and I went to download them again to get the files but now my account cannot be found

You order designs available for download. Just need open http://embroideres.com/profile/order_history/
For help please http://embroideres.com/how-place-order-machine-embroidery-designs/
Video instructions: http://embroideres.com/video-instructions-customers

• 3 months later...

Earlier today I  made a purchase of cat in the hat letters for my granddaughter. I can not get them to open I need them sent unzipped. Hopefully your site can do this for me asap as I need to do this by tomorrow evening so she can wear this to school on Wednesday.   Thank you,

2 minutes ago, Castle1115 said:

I cannot figure out how to put these into the ped-basic program. Is there someone who could give me very simple instructions because I am not good at the computer so it has to be really simple. Thank you 

Download PES or DST format, Open PED- BASIC - File - open . For DST Open- import.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

this is my first time with your company. I love your designs and have ordered 2 but am confused about how they come. With Embroidery Library, I can choose an unzipped file to download as well as color sheets. I can't see how to do this with your purchase email.

Just now, lefen said:

this is my first time with your company. I love your designs and have ordered 2 but am confused about how they come. With Embroidery Library, I can choose an unzipped file to download as well as color sheets. I can't see how to do this with your purchase email.

This easy, in your Order History available download as Zip and Separately unzip,

download_unzip_embroidery.jpg