Santa Claus free embroidery design 9

You have decided to decorate your window or door with a light embroidered design. This design is just perfect. Beautiful Santa Claus made in FSL technique. We recommend it to experienced machine embroidery lovers. Be sure to read the articles on this technology. Thread colors can be used different.

Size: 7.87 x 11.03'

Christmas santa embroidered free design

Santa claus free_embroidery in hoop

Santa free embroidery

Santa free embroidery design

Santa free embroidery in hoop

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, lefen said:

I've yet to try free standing lace it looks scary. Is it hard to do or do you think even a beginner could have a go

Rosalyn Nosco -answer I use 2 layers of Vilene as a stabilizer and a 75/11 needle. Once sewn out, place between 2 layers of plastic canvas and rinse for about 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, lone said:

I'm able to see the  free embroidery design download on my computer but when I transfer it to my computer stick and then into my Embroidery machine I'm unable to see it.  What am I doing wrong?  

please explain what embroidery machine you have?You check hoop size?

Cheers

• Upvote 2
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I wonder if you can help me. I tried to stitch Santa on 2 layers of water soluble film, the kind I usually use on terry cloth or towels. After some thousend stitches the film started to tear. Should I use the more plastic kind of film ? And how many layers? I really want to stitch this Santa. It is so beautiful. My machine doesn'nt seem to have any problems with stitching. What would you recomment? Thank you.

Santa Claus embroidered on water soluble stabilizer

On 8/17/2020 at 11:43 AM, Jossie said:

I wonder if you can help me. I tried to stitch Santa on 2 layers of water soluble film, the kind I usually use on terry cloth or towels. After some thousend stitches the film started to tear. Should I use the more plastic kind of film ? And how many layers? I really want to stitch this Santa. It is so beautiful. My machine doesn'nt seem to have any problems with stitching. What would you recomment? Thank you.

Santa Claus embroidered on water soluble stabilizer

I think two layers should be enough. Try reducing the embroidery speed. Have you resized the embroidery design? Is the material well secured in the hoop?

On 12/14/2016 at 9:46 PM, donna2256 said:

I would love to download the Santa lace design but not having much luck.  

Can you help me 

Thank you

Make sure you have signed up to be a member, it's free. Then log into your account and the download link will be there. Then you just have to select the file format your embroidery machine uses.

• Like 1