To Whom it may concern

I have downloaded and purchased designs from you several times.  I still have the emails with order numbers and designs.  Today I tried to sign to retrieve those design because my old computer crashed and I had purchase a new one.  I found that my user name and password does not work or my account has been deleted.  Please check your records and restore my membership and the designs I have already purchased from you.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
I recently had my laptop crash that had contained my embroidery designs. While most of my files were backed up, I cannot find the embroidery patterns I had purchased from your website. Can you send me a new link or instructions on how to dowonload them from the webpage Machine embroidery designs collection please?
There are a green arrows by each of the designs, however when I click on the designs, it brings me to the page with the descriptions and an option to add them to my cart. I do not want to have to purchase these items again when I already bought them.
Thank you very much,
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I made a purchase from you on Nov 17, 2014 for the amount of $6.00 according to my Paypal account.  I recently had my computer crash and I wasn't sufficiently backed up and I cannot specifically remember what embroidery design I bought from you (maybe the Grinch embroidery designs) because all was lost and hard drive was not recoverable.  I am trying to recover anything I can.  The Unique Transaction ID #95A11952226479112 and I was hoping I could get the design resent to my email. If there is anyway you could help me I would appreciate it.
Thank you,

I made a purchase from you on Nov 17, 2014 for the amount of $6.00 according to my Paypal account.  I recently had my computer crash and I wasn't sufficiently backed up and I cannot specifically remember what embroidery design I bought from you (maybe the Grinch embroidery designs) because all was lost and hard drive was not recoverable.  I am trying to recover anything I can.  The Unique Transaction ID #95A11952226479112 and I was hoping I could get the design resent to my email. If there is anyway you could help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

No problem, please back to order history and re download. Your old orders saved.

• 7 months later...

MY designs haven't been added to my order history. The amount for them has already been taken off of my card, and right before my comp crashed it said download designs so I'm wondering what happened to the designs that I just ordered.

Your order saved/ Every time you can back re download your paid embroidery designs.

• 4 months later...