Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
cousette31

Problem with Brother pes embroidery format

May I please ask which file is the Size 2: 84 x 100 mm, 3.31 x 3.94"?  I'm not sure if it is the file listed as bamm1.pes or bamm1a.pes??  My machine can only do up to 4" x 4" so the 3.31 x 3.94 size is what I need, just want to make sure I send the correct design to the machine.

HALLO
I HAVE JUST TODAY BYE 4 EMBROIDERY  BEARS FORE 21 USDOLLERS I TRY TO ADD FREE DESIGN AUDI 100 BUT I CAN DOWNLOUD THE EMBROIDERY I DONT NOW WHY  I WANT VERY MUTCH HAVE THAT DESIGN SO I HOPE YOU CAN HELP MY BEST REGARDT

I am unable to download my design...can you help me with this? It says "pes" but its not being recognized...can you assist me?

Hello

No problem, please explain information about you type machine with number. we send another version of PES format.

Cheers

I purchased a embroidery design from you and when I tried to open it my software says that it is corrupt it was a brought design not free.

I ordered Easter Bunny embroidery design in pes format. I did not read correctly to see that there is a Bernina format. Is it possible to download in the Bernina format even though I already loaded in pes? The pes format keeps jamming.

hi I purchased a file yesterday for the blue lion. it will not open and the file is saying its corrupted.

Thank you for all your help :) It's strange as every other design has worked .
No this one didn't work either. (There must be a ghost lol)
I have a janome memory craft 10001.  It takes the card not USB
Thanks again

I cannot load the files I just purchased into my Brother SE400.  I usually load DST or PEN but the only DST file is too large for my 4X4 frame.

Hi, I\'ve used your many,many,times and never had a problem, but for some reason my last purchase has downloaded but not converted to PES file and refuses to work.
Please can you help