1 minute ago, lefen said:

I have $32 or so worth of items I would like to purchase.  Does that mean I can have up to 64 free item downloads?  We are limited to 20 items in the cart so I’m unsure how to get all the free downloads.

Thank you

Yes, over 70 free embroidery designs. 20 - is limit for one order. You need create 2-3 orders.

• Like 1

My order nr.074504 from  24.05.2016 was in amount of 10,98 US dollar.

If I wont to buy free embroidery the site announce me I can buy just 20 free embroidery for an order.

But your explanation on your site told me we can buy 25 embroidery pcs for 10 US dollar.

Look below, is your text.  

Example; paid 2 usd download 5 designs, paid 10 usd - download 25 free embroidery. 

Please explain me what problem it is here, because I want to buy more embroidery and this information for me is important.

!!! you calculate itch size embroidery even if is the same model like one pcs ??

Thank you in advance.

On 6/3/2016 at 2:37 PM, lefen said:

My order nr.074504 from  24.05.2016 was in amount of 10,98 US dollar. If I wont to buy free embroidery the site announce me I can buy just 20 free embroidery for an order. But your explanation on your site told me we can buy 25 embroidery pcs for 10 US dollar. Look below, is your text.  Example; paid 2 usd download 5 designs, paid 10 usd - download 25 free embroidery.  Please explain me what problem it is here, because I want to buy more embroidery and this information for me is important. !!! you calculate itch size embroidery even if is the same model like one pcs ?? Thank you in advance.

Yes, all as in instruction. We add free designs for every order. Yes calculate and add.
look Video tutorials at Video instructions to users of our site.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

• 1 year later...
On 3/30/2014 at 1:25 PM, diver361 said:
Excuse me for delay. Problem fixed, please back and download.
Cheers
On 2/16/2014 at 10:44 AM, valdubonheur said:

Greetings, I have 15 free designs on my account. I tried to download 2 this evening but it will not allow me to do so unless I give PAYMENT information. There is no charge for my free designs. Your website states that I can download my free designs that I have on account at any time. Why can't I download my designs without giving my PAYMENT information when the order is $0. I don't think I should have to give PAYMENT information when my order is for two of my 15 FREE designs on my account!

• Like 1