Can someone please help me. I am using a newly digitized embroidery design, and it has sewed out perfectly for me about the first 5 times. All of a sudden there are problems with it. Have tried different hoops, backing, changed thread, bobbin thread, needle, everything.Then it sews again good 1 or 2 times, and back to the same old stuff. Am using the same exact shirts to sew this design on. Has anyone had this problem before?& Would appreciate any help. I have a Tajima TEHX-C1501.

• Like 1

I have been using my laptop and Linksyc modem to run machine Neo2 and not it isn't working can someone help me. Also can I buy a serial cable from Microcenter as I am in a hurry and use it to run.  If so what settings on the machine would I need to change.  It is set on Lan now

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know how to put a stop in the machine for doing applique?  Were putting on numbers and their all different.  Were standing here watching the machine to make it stop.  I am sure we are wasting our time.  Need some advise.  Thanks:)

1. Run the design and stop the machine at where you want to stop for an applique.

If  you have many places for applique stop, continue to do this.

2. Check the stitch number(s) at stopping position(s) on the machine panel. (remember the stitch number)

3. After the embroidery ends, start Design editing on the machine panel (stitch modification).

4. In the editing, go to the stitch (you remembered the stitch number).

5. Insert a Stop code (command) at the stitch number.

(If  you have many places, repeat  4 and 5.)

When you add Stop code(s), you have to set up additional color changes.

If you added one Stop code, you may need one more color change.

The machine just stops when the same needles are set at before and after a Stop code.  (it doesn't change color automatically and start automatically even you set up the machine with auto-color change and auto-start function)

For example,

Ndl#1-  Stop - Ndl#2 - Stop - Ndl#2 - Stop - Ndl#3 - End

At the 2nd Stop, the machine just stops but no color changing and no start sutomatically.

Please read your user's manual of TEHX carefully for stitch modification.

If you need more information please contact your Tajima distributor.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello guys, can somebody of you can help me? I have Tajima TMFX C1204, it’s very old embroidery machine that hasnt been used for years. I want to work with this machine again but it says we have a problem with the software and the BIOS. I need new software for my machine and also the BIOS doesn’t work so I can’t find neither the software also how to upload it. Can somebody of you help me to solve it? 

appreciate your time guys

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 12/14/2019 at 7:57 AM, Ventsislav said:

Hello guys, can somebody of you can help me? I have Tajima TMFX C1204, it’s very old embroidery machine that hasnt been used for years. I want to work with this machine again but it says we have a problem with the software and the BIOS. I need new software for my machine and also the BIOS doesn’t work so I can’t find neither the software also how to upload it. Can somebody of you help me to solve it? 

appreciate your time guys

Hi Ventsislav,  I came across your post today, hopefully you've been able to get your Tajima up and running.....if not or if you have a problem down the road, I would like to suggest calling "Hirsch"...open an account to create a customer number with your name/company name and the Tajima run (it's not a credit account...you don't have to buy anything)...... We bought a used Tajima from a private party and at one point we were having issues....I called Hirsch to order the parts we needed (fixed knife, under thread presser & movable knife)....the parts arrived, my husband who is a very diy and mechanically inclined guy installed the new parts and for some reason things were not working right, after trying for a couple hours I decided to call Hirsch, they were awesome, they emailed directions over and put a message in for one of their service guys to call us.....their service guy called and was on the phone with my husband for over an hour and even called back the next day, which was a SATURDAY!! to make sure that we got everything running right....The only thing we had to pay for were the parts!! Service guy was a life saver!!  Hirsch 1-800-394-4426

Good luck with everything

Susan

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello room. Can someone help me please? I just bought a used Tajima tehx c1501 and I am breaking needles. The needle is off center from the bobbin hole just a tab bit like 2-3 millimeters and it is hitting the face plate, once it starts a job the needle breaks instantly. I adjusted the main shaft handle to align directly over the hole but once I began a job it moves slightly over to the left again. I feel like its something minor but it major for me and I don't know what to do. 

Thanks