Hello,
Hoping you can help me please.  I made a purchase order N 7023.  The hello kitty happy angel embroidery design I am having problems with and hoping can be fixed.
I have done about 10 blocks for a quilt   and going back to trim threads and clean up jump stitches.  The eyes do not seem to have any tie off stitch as they are coming undone.
Any chance this can be corrected?
Thank You Kindly

• 4 months later...

I purchased some hello kitty designs a while ago and I notice that some of them are not in the format I selected. would you please be ale to convert the following embroidery designs into xxx for me as I own a singer future ce-350 and the xxx embroiders so much better and nicer. under order 3167 the hello_kitty folder, numbers : kitty 1,1a,1b and kitty 13,13a there is no xxx format.

We send this format as attach via e-mail and add to poruct.

On 7/22/2014 at 11:51 AM, Berez said:

I purchased some hello kitty designs a while ago and I notice that some of them are not in the format I selected. would you please be ale to convert the following embroidery designs into xxx for me as I own a singer future ce-350 and the xxx embroiders so much better and nicer. under order 3167 the hello_kitty folder, numbers : kitty 1,1a,1b and kitty 13,13a there is no xxx format.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I am new to embroidery and found your site, which I love.  I order Hello Kitty with Toy and it worked beautiful on my machine.  A few days ago I placed another order for Hello Kitty Snow Angel and my machine will not read it.  I was wondering if I received the whole download, for the first kitty there was four files and for the snow angel only one.  I have  a brother which PES files are needed. 

Hope you can help me resolve this problem

• Thanks 1

I am new to embroidery and found your site, which I love.  I order Hello Kitty with Toy and it worked beautiful on my machine.  A few days ago I placed another order for Hello Kitty Snow Angel and my machine will not read it.  I was wondering if I received the whole download, for the first kitty there was four files and for the snow angel only one.  I have  a brother which PES files are needed. 

Hope you can help me resolve this problem

Thank you for message problem fixed. Also we sent another version via e-mail.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2015 at 5:43 PM, horselady said:
I just ordered the Hello Kitty Princess and asked that it be sent pes because that is what my sewing machine takes.  Instead it was sent pec – I was
busy downloadling and didn’t notice the chart.
Just need choose color charts formats in Order Dowтload page. For help please read this topic
Cheers
  • Like 1