Jump to content

Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now

Recommended Posts

I purchased the design "Minecraft Creeper in the Door". I downloaded the file and tried to load all the versions of the design but none will show on my machine screen. All the other designs I purchased work fine, Please help. I have a Brtother SE-400 with a 4X4 hoop.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I purchased the design "Minecraft Creeper in the Door". I downloaded the file and tried to load all the versions of the design but none will show on my machine screen. All the other designs I purchased work fine, Please help. I have a Brtother SE-400 with a 4X4 hoop.

WE add this size near time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!  Greetings from New Hampshire, USA!

I'm wondering if you are going to expand your MineCraft machine embroidery patterns. 

My soon to be 9 year old grandson is a MineCraft fanatic, and I need the patterns (in .pes format) to embroider on the new shirts I'm making him for Birthday (November 29) and Christmas. I would be ever so grateful if you could point me in the right direction.  I would request the patterns and pay for them, but I think it would be in your best interest to offer them to the world for sale.  I'm sure you would make much more from them than what it would cost me to purchase them from you.

Please let me know the possibilities of purchasing more MineCraft embroidery patterns from you (I've already got the ones you currently offer).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lone said:

Hello!  Greetings from New Hampshire, USA!

I'm wondering if you are going to expand your MineCraft machine embroidery patterns. 

My soon to be 9 year old grandson is a MineCraft fanatic, and I need the patterns (in .pes format) to embroider on the new shirts I'm making him for Birthday (November 29) and Christmas. I would be ever so grateful if you could point me in the right direction.  I would request the patterns and pay for them, but I think it would be in your best interest to offer them to the world for sale.  I'm sure you would make much more from them than what it would cost me to purchase them from you.

Please let me know the possibilities of purchasing more MineCraft embroidery patterns from you (I've already got the ones you currently offer).

No Problem for personal,  for mass sell probably need special licence.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 
Cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may be seeing my words twice here, I uploaded the 2 photos and now I don't see my text.  ???  But since I already lost one message to you, I copied it before uploading and here it is (again?).
Thanks ever so much for your prompt reply!  Unfortunately as it didn't forward to my email, I only just saw it now while I was looking for the sizes of the patterns I purchased.

How much do you charge for the digitizing?  I have images I scanned from a wall poster (12, I think), and a few that I photographed from the television (3 of these.  Quality is not great).  I'll attach one of each to give you an idea.

I'd need them to fit inside a 2.5" square (definitely not more than 3" square) as they are for raglan sleeved shirts I'm making for my grandson and need to fit on the left breast.  However, if you offer the multi-sizes as you do for those I already purchased, that would be grand as sometimes I make fleece pullovers with kangaroo pockets and the larger ones would work well for that.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,

Embrodiery minecraft design

Minecraft embroidery design

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2015 at 9:00 AM, harvey074 said:

You may be seeing my words twice here, I uploaded the 2 photos and now I don't see my text.  ???  But since I already lost one message to you, I copied it before uploading and here it is (again?).

Thanks ever so much for your prompt reply!  Unfortunately as it didn't forward to my email, I only just saw it now while I was looking for the sizes of the patterns I purchased.

How much do you charge for the digitizing?  I have images I scanned from a wall poster (12, I think), and a few that I photographed from the television (3 of these.  Quality is not great).  I'll attach one of each to give you an idea.

I'd need them to fit inside a 2.5" square (definitely not more than 3" square) as they are for raglan sleeved shirts I'm making for my grandson and need to fit on the left breast.  However, if you offer the multi-sizes as you do for those I already purchased, that would be grand as sometimes I make fleece pullovers with kangaroo pockets and the larger ones would work well for that.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,

embrodiery_minecraft_design.jpg

minecraft_embroidery_design.jpg

For custom order digitizing we have special page Custom digitizing order

After add images, we send you price for thes designs. 

Our opinion - - size by 2 inch for hand design ver very small, many elements not be digitized correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I paid for the Minecraft pes design i also got a mickey free however my embroidery machine says its to big for my frame and won't work.  I only got that message when I downloaded mickey as a dst file as the pes file won't transfer at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2015 at 9:17 AM, dinny8 said:

When I paid for the Minecraft pes design i also got a mickey free however my embroidery machine says its to big for my frame and won't work.  I only got that message when I downloaded mickey as a dst file as the pes file won't transfer at all.

We add to your balance 1 bonus embroidery design , please choose another design which compatible with your hoop.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like minecraft embroidery designs for the swords and Alex
The size would be 5 x 7 inches. Something to embroider on a cell phone case.

Minecraft alex

Minecraft swords

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...